Do you need a website but lack the financial resources to outsource it or the know-how to do it yourself?
- Install and configure WordPress
- Understand the difference between posts and pages
- How to update and manage your content
- Manage links, tags, and media
- Create custom navigation menus
- Customize their site using Divi. the ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder on the market
- Assign user roles and permissions
- Activate plug-ins that enable enhanced features such as eCommerce
- Attract visitors with correct SEO approach for adding title, alt and image names
- Track visits by using the Google Analytics plug-in
- And much much more
Needs Services in collaboration with Impact Hub and ForGood Network are running a WordPress masterclass 23 and 24 November 2018 at Impact Hub Geneva.
WordPress is the most popular website content management system in use today, and over the course of this 2-day masterclass, you will learn how to set up and manage a website and make it search-engine friendly. You will also receive valuable input on how to make your site look stylish and professional, how to write compelling content for your website, and tips on how to promote your website and increase traffic. Whether you want to showcase your blog, portfolio, nonprofit or business, you will leave this class with the foundations of a beautiful website, and the skills to continue managing and enhancing it.
Spaces are limited so be sure to sign up soon to avoid disappointment. There is an early-bird discount until 31 December. For additional information on the course, click on the product image.