Need to create or expand your online presence but don’t know where to start?
This masterclass will ensure a confident understanding of the digital marketing landscape and the opportunities it can provide your business or cause. The class is a combination of hands-on, theoretical knowledge (the best tools and frameworks available out there for websites, email marketing and social media) and learning from the best work out there.
What is a digital marketing strategy?
Quite simply, it is a summary and action plan for everything you plan to do and hope to accomplish for your business or organisation using online tools and platforms. It follows three main stages:
- An audit of your online presence to establish your starting point
- Goal setting for how you would like it to look in the future
- Selecting the resources and tools you will need to reach those goals
During the workshop, I will take you through the whole process of creating a digital marketing strategy. You will learn how to:
- Conduct an online presence audit
- Create your digital goals & objectives
- Create & improve your online presence that will include good website content with good SEO
- Creating and expanding email lists
- Establishing and running strong social media profiles and engagement
- Create a content plan and editorial calendar
- Experiment, track, reflect and adjust your plan
Who should attend?
- SME business owners
- Nonprofits & NGOs
- Creative professionals
- Anyone wishing to start their own business or NGO
- Employees who have to manage social media channels
Pre-Course homework and post-course support
Before coming to the workshop, you will be invited to fill out a questionnaire to get the most out of the training. Following the workshop, you will have access to our trainer for a 1 hour one-on-one consultation either in person or over Skype. You can use this to review your progress, set some goals or get further clarity on specific areas of social media.
Your trainer & coach: Kathleen Holmlund
Kathleen has worked in the communications field across various corporate and nonprofit sectors for over 18 years. These include consumer electronics, automotive electronics, human rights, climate, business ethics, health and food. She has been developing and executing social media plans for over 10 years and loves being kept on her toes with this fast moving industry. She joined Impact Hub Geneva as a collaborator in Spring 2015, and has since focused her efforts on working with social entrepreneurs, startups and nonprofits who are purpose-driven in making a positive impact in our world. Check out her LinkedIn profile for more information.